Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 60(24): Informal Brainstorming on the Organisation of future SC meetings on the 1980 and 1996 Conventions - 18-21 November 2024
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 13:35:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 60

Informal Brainstorming on the Organisation of future SC meetings on the 1980 
and 1996 Conventions

18-21 November 2024

The PB recalls Conclusion & Decision (C&D) No 21 of CGAP 2024 regarding an 
informal brainstorming session to discuss future SC meetings on the 1980 and 
1996 Conventions, which reads as follows: 

“CGAP invited the PB to host an informal brainstorming session to discuss 
possible means by which the PB could be assisted with the organisation of 
the next SC on the 1980 and 1996 Conventions. This session will be organised 
online, will be open to Members only, and is envisaged to take place before 
the end of 2024. The PB will report on the outcomes of the brainstorming 
session at CGAP 2025.”

As announced in General Circular No 19(24) of 17 September, the informal 
brainstorming session will take place online via the Teams platform, from 18 
to 21 November 2024, from 12.00 to 2.00 p.m. (CET) each day. Over these four 
days, participants will discuss various matters pertaining to the 
organisation of future SC meetings on these two Conventions.

As announced in General Circular No 21(24) of 15 October, the following 
documents have been prepared for the meeting (in English only):

 	 Draft AgendaBackground 
Document No 1	 Conclusion and Decision No 21 of CGAP 2024Background 
Document No 2	 How past Special Commission (SC) Meetings on the 1980 and 
1996 Conventions have been plannedBackground 
Document No 3	 Work Programme for the 1980 and 1996 ConventionsThe PB requests that Members designate their respective delegate(s) to 
participate in the informal brainstorming by sending an e-mail to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  no later than Friday 1 
November 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CET).

The subject line of the e-mail should read: “Brainstorming 1980 & 1996 SC – 
[name of State]”.

To ensure that the informal brainstorming takes into account the views of 
all relevant actors, the PB encourages National Organs to include members of 
Central Authorities designated under the 1980 and the 1996 Conventions, as 
well as members of the International Hague Network of Judges (IHNJ).

The designation should include the name(s), function(s) and e-mail 
address(es) of the designated participant(s) in the e-mail. With a view to 
ensuring continuity and efficient working practices, Members are kindly 
requested to keep their delegations stable and not change the composition 
during the meeting.

THE HAGUE, 22 October 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 60 de la HCCH de 2024

Séance de réflexion informelle sur l’organisation des futures réunions de la 
CS sur les Conventions de 1980 et de 1996

Du 18 au 21 novembre 2024

Le BP rappelle la Conclusion et Décision (C&D) No 21 du CAGP de 2024 
concernant la séance de réflexion informelle pour discuter des futures 
réunions de la CS sur les Conventions de 1980 et 1996, qui se lit comme suit 
:

« Le CAGP a invité le BP à tenir une séance de réflexion informelle pour 
discuter des moyens possibles qui permettraient d’aider le BP dans l’organisation 
de la prochaine réunion de la CS sur les Conventions de 1980 et de 1996. 
Cette séance de réflexion, organisée en ligne, sera réservée aux Membres et 
devrait se tenir avant la fin de 2024. Le BP fera rapport sur les résultats 
de la séance de réflexion au CAGP de 2025. »

Comme annoncé dans la Circulaire générale No 19(24) du 17 septembre, les 
séances de réflexion informelle se dérouleront en ligne via la plateforme 
Teams, du 18 au 21 novembre 2024, chaque jour de 12 h à 14 h (heure d’Europe 
centrale). Au cours de ces quatre jours, les participants se réuniront pour 
discuter de diverses questions liées à l’organisation des futures réunions 
de la CS sur ces deux Conventions.

Comme annoncé dans la Circulaire ciblée No 21(24) du 15 octobre, les 
documents suivants ont été préparés pour la réunion (disponibles en anglais 
uniquement) :

 	 Draft AgendaBackground 
Document No 1	 Conclusion and Decision No 21 of CGAP 2024Background 
Document No 2	 How past Special Commission (SC) Meetings on the 1980 and 
1996 Conventions have been plannedBackground 
Document No 3	 Work Programme for the 1980 and 1996 ConventionsLe BP demande aux Membres de désigner leur(s) délégué(s) respectif(s) pour 
participer à la séance de réflexion informelle en envoyant un courrier 
électronique à l’adresse suivante  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] au plus tard le vendredi premier novembre 2024, à 17 h 
(heure d’Europe centrale).

Il convient que l’objet suivant figure en tête du courrier électronique : 
« Séance de réflexion CS de 1980 et 1996 – [nom de l’État] ».

Afin de s’assurer que la séance de réflexion informelle prenne en compte les 
points de vue de tous les acteurs concernés, le BP encourage les Organes 
nationaux à inclure des membres des Autorités centrales désignées en vertu 
des Conventions de 1980 et de 1996, ainsi que des membres du Réseau 
international de juges de La Haye (RIJH).

La désignation doit inclure les noms, fonctions et adresses électroniques 
des participants désignés dans le courrier électronique. Afin d’assurer la 
continuité et l’efficacité des méthodes de travail, les Membres sont priés 
de conserver les mêmes délégations et de ne pas en modifier la composition 
au cours de la réunion.

LA HAYE, le 22 octobre 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.°60  de la HCCH de 2024

Sesión informal de intercambio de ideas sobre la organización de futuras 
reuniones de la CE sobre los Convenios de 1980 y 1996

Del 18 al 21 de noviembre 2024

La OP recuerda la Conclusión y Decisión (CyD) N.º 21 de la reunión del CAGP 
de 2024 relativa a la organización de una sesión informal de intercambio de 
ideas sobre futuras reuniones de la CE sobre los Convenios de 1980 y 1996: 

“El CGAP invita a la OP a celebrar una sesión informal de intercambio de 
ideas para debatir los medios por los que se podría ayudar a la OP a 
organizar la próxima CE sobre estos Convenios. Dicha sesión se organizará en 
línea, estará abierta únicamente a los Miembros y se prevé que tendrá lugar 
antes de finales de 2024. La OP informará sobre las conclusiones de dicha 
sesión al CAGP de 2025."

Como se anunció en la Circular General N.º 19(24) del 17 de septiembre, la 
sesión informal de intercambio de ideas tendrá lugar en línea a través de la 
plataforma Teams, del 18 al 21 de noviembre de 2024, de 12:00 a 14:00 horas 
(hora de Europa Central) cada día. Durante estos cuatro días, los 
participantes se reunirán para debatir diversos asuntos relativos a la 
organización de futuras reuniones de la CE sobre estos dos Convenios.

Como se anunció en la Circular General N.º 21(24) del 15 de octubre, se han 
preparado los siguientes documentos para la reunión (solo en inglés):

 	 Draft AgendaBackground 
Document No 1	 Conclusion and Decision No 21 of CGAP 2024Background 
Document No 2	 How past Special Commission (SC) Meetings on the 1980 and 
1996 Conventions have been plannedBackground 
Document No 3	 Work Programme for the 1980 and 1996 ConventionsLa OP invita a los Miembros a designar a sus respectivos delegados para 
participar en las sesiones informales de intercambio de ideas por correo 
electrónico a [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha 
límite para ello es el viernes 1 de noviembre de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de 
Europa Central).

El asunto del correo debe ser el siguiente: “Intercambio de ideas CE 1980 y 
1996 - [Estado]”.

Para que las opiniones de todos los actores relevantes sean tenidas en 
cuenta, la OP anima a los Órganos Nacionales a incluir a miembros de las 
Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios de 1980 y 1996, 
así como a miembros de la Red Internacional de Jueces de La Haya (RIJLH).

Deben indicarse el nombre, el cargo y la dirección de correo electrónico de 
cada participante designado. A fin de que haya continuidad y de que se 
trabaje de manera eficiente, se ruega a los Miembros que mantengan estables 
sus delegaciones y no cambien su composición de una reunión a otra.

LA HAYA, 22 de octubre de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros